Fort Mill High School
Official Raffle Rules
The Fort Mill High School Band Boosters Golf Car Raffle (the “Golf Car Raffle”) is a fundraising activity conducted by the Fort Mill High School Band Boosters (hereinafter “Fort Mill Band Boosters”) in support of the Fort Mill High School Band Program.
- The price per one (1) ticket is $10; for three (3) tickets sold to same person is $50; and for seven (7) tickets sold to same person is $100.
- For sale of multiple tickets (3 for $50 and 7 for $100) to individuals, the individual’s name, as purchaser and all contact information must appear the same on all tickets, and must be purchased at the same time.
- Only 4,000 raffle tickets will be sold.
- Raffle tickets may be purchased through the following options:
- In person from Band Boosters, students and parents, and at various events throughout the community including Fort Mill Band events to be announced.
- Online raffle ticket sales will be available until 2 days prior to the Grand Prize drawing in November, 2019. All Raffle Tickets sales AFTER that time must be made with Cash or Check payment in person.
- Raffle participant is entered each time an official raffle ticket is purchased, paid in full, and accepted by the Fort Mill Band Boosters prior to the drawing in November, 2019.
- Any payment that is returned for any reason including insufficient funds will result in ticket not being accepted.
- Fort Mill Band Boosters is not responsible for any tickets or requests that are lost, late or not delivered properly.
Prizes and Drawings:
- The Grand Prize drawing for the Car Raffle will be held in November, 2019.
- The Grand Prize is a Custom Golf Car built by Carolina Golf Cars.
- The Grand Prize Winner may exercise option of $3,500 instead of the Custom Golf Car.
- All drawing dates, and all dates stated in these rules may be extended at the absolute discretion of the Fort Mill Band Boosters.
- The Custom Golf Car shown in the photos are only representatives of the make and model available for selection as the Grand Prize.
Grand Prize Award in Event of Non-Sellout of Tickets:
- If fewer than 500 raffle tickets are sold the Fort Mill Band Boosters reserves the right in its absolute discretion to cancel the Custom Golf Car Raffle and refund the ticket price to all participants.
- Fort Mill Band Boosters reserves the right to cancel this Raffle contest at any time, in which event liability is limited to the refund of the ticket price to all participants.
- Raffle ticket purchaser and person named on raffle ticket must be at least 18 years of age at the time of purchase.
- The Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees (including, but not limited to, tags, insurance, title fees, and all taxes including any federal, state and local income, sales and/or transfer taxes) when the Grand Prize is transferred to the winner.
- All required forms will be filed with the Internal Revenue Service and the State of South Carolina.
- The winner will be required to sign an IRS form W9 or equivalent prior to taking possession.
- Winner must live in the continental United States.
- Custom Golf Car will be delivered at Carolina Golf Cars.
- Winner does NOT need to be present to win.
- Members of the Fort Mill Band Boosters Golf Car Raffle Committee and Directors are not eligible to win.
- By purchasing a raffle ticket, participants accept and agree to these Official Raffle Rules and the decisions of the Fort Mill Band Boosters, which shall be final and legally binding.
- Failure to comply with the Official Raffle Rules may result in disqualification.
- By participating in this Golf Car Raffle, each participant releases Fort Mill Band Boosters, and each of their respective directors, officers, contractors and agents from any and all liability for injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by any prize resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize, and each winner agrees to indemnify and hold Fort Mill Band Boosters and Fort Mill High School Marching Band and each of their respective directors, officers, contractors and agents harmless from any and all losses, damages, costs, expenses, rights, claims and actions of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the winner’s acceptance or use of any prize.