ENTER to win a 2019 CHEVROLET CRUZE from Burns Chevrolet.
The Fort Mill High School Marching Band is a nationally recognized, public school music program in South Carolina. The Band has been invited to perform at the 2019 Harrogate International Festival of Music in the United Kingdom, and will spend spring break in England and Scotland. Proceeds from this car raffle will help over 150 students have the performance opportunity of a lifetime. Your car raffle ticket purchase helps pay to ship instruments and uniforms as we travel, purchase needed instruments, and support students who need financial assistance.
Tickets are $20 each; three (3) for $50; seven (7) for $100. For sale of multiple tickets (3 for $50 and 7 for $100) to individuals, the individual’s name, as purchaser and all contact information must appear the same on all tickets.
Only 4,000 tickets will be sold.
Raffle Drawings are listed below:
Baxter & Tega Cay Fall Festivals $250
Baxter tickets will be sold until 4:30 pm. Tega Cay tickets will be sold until 4:00 pm.
Tickets will be combined from both locations to draw a winner.
Community Performance Send Off $250
(Drawing to include all raffle tickets sold through November 3, 2018).
Holiday Chamber Concert $250
(Drawing to include all raffle tickets sold through December 15, 2018).
- Grand Prize drawing will be held January 25, 2019.
- Grand Prize Winner may exercise option of $10,000 instead of 2019 Chevrolet Cruze.
- The Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees (including, but not limited to, tags, insurance, title fees, and all taxes including any federal, state and local income, sales and/or transfer taxes).
- Winner does not need to be present to win.
- All proceeds go to support the Fort Mill High School Band.
- The raffle is sponsored by the Fort Mill High School Band Boosters.
Complete the information below to purchase your raffle ticket(s).
An email will be sent confirming payment and the transaction ID. Your purchased tickets will be then be automatically entered into the raffle drawing.